RALIPTEX, S.L. (onwards the entity) is committed to due diligence and compliance with Data Protection regulations. In this sense, the detailed information on the policy of confidentiality and Protection of Personal Data is set out below in compliance with the provisions of article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 regarding the protection of natural persons in the regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (General Data Protection Regulation or RGPD) and article 11 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD GDD).
Detailed information on the policy of confidentiality and Protection of Personal Data in compliance with the provisions of the aforementioned regulations is set out below.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
This data protection information is communicated on behalf of RALIPTEX, S.L.Therefore, personal data is applied and processed as Data Controllers.
The contact details of RALIPTEX, S.L. For the purposes of this data protection information, as well as those of the Entity's Data Protection Officer are the following:
- Address / C. P:C / Sant Sebastià 204 1er, 08223, Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
- Telephone: +34 938589083
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NIF: B66645110
- Data Protection Channel: https://www.corporate-ethicline.com/raliptex
- Data Protection Officer (RPD): RALIPTEX, S.L
AREA OF APPLICATION
This data protection information refers to the processing of personal data that are collected in the framework of the activities and operations of the Entity through the different contact mechanisms available and that are treated for the purposes listed in the section “ Purposes ”.
Below, we list the groups with respect to which we collect and process personal data.
- Shareholders and investors
- Internship Personnel
- Data of freelancers (suppliers or collaborators)
- Personnel provided by Temporary Employment Agencies
- People who go to the offices and facilities of Entities of RALIPTEX, S.L.
- People who communicate with the Entities of RALIPTEX, S.L. for any reason
- Own legal representatives
- Legal representatives and contact persons of clients / awarding authorities
- Legal representatives and supplier contact persons
- Legal representatives and contact persons of Collaborating Entities for the execution of research projects or the provision of products and services
- People involved in projects RALIPTEX, S.L. for the purposes of coordination and compliance with regulatory requirements and prevention of occupational hazards
- Interested parties whose intervention is necessary in the field of provision of products and services as Data Processor
- Users of the regulatory compliance mechanisms implemented by the Entity.
- Directly from those interested: RALIPTEX, S.L. collects personal data directly from the interested parties when they send an email, contact by phone, fill out a form, send their CV, complete a questionnaire, as well as when it is necessary to formalize an agreement of any nature or to request assistance through the channels enabled for it.
- Provided by third parties: Likewise, personal data may be collected when provided to us by a third party in the framework of the management and fulfillment of a contract for the provision of services and for the coordination of regulatory requirements associated with it, an agreement or contract for the purposes of contracting personal or to carry out a previously requested and / or informed management.
- Responsible for the treatment: The Entity may collect, access and process personal data as Data Processors by virtue of the services provided to its clients.
This treatment will be governed by the data protection policies and information provided by the Data Controller in question.
PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT
Within RALIPTEX, S.L. We will keep, use and disclose personal information always within the limits of the current data protection regulations and with the following purposes:
- Electronic commerce / web services and the general contracting conditions.
- Manage your attention, visit and meetings in our facilities.
- Manage any type of request, information, suggestion, request or claim about the different products and services provided by RALIPTEX, S.L. made by the interested parties on their own behalf or on behalf of an Entity.
- Manage the relationship with our shareholders and investors
- Manage the provision and performance of the services and products contracted or that have been awarded to us
- Manage the online purchase and sale processes, including those carried out through the RALIPTEX, S.L.
- Comply with the coordination and regulatory compliance requirements, especially with regard to the prevention of occupational hazards within the framework of the provision of services and products.
- Formalize and manage the relationship with the Entities' suppliers.
- Send informative and commercial communications in order to inform recipients about upcoming events in which the Entity will participate, activities, articles on innovations related to the sector and the solutions provided, as well as general information related to our services and products that may result. of interest.
- The receipt of our communications may be canceled at any time from the email address https://www.corporate-ethicline.com/raliptex
- Manage the data provided by job candidates (Curriculum Vitae) for selection and recruitment purposes.
- Formalize, develop, maintain and fulfill our obligations acquired by virtue of a labor or professional relationship or an agreement / agreement with a third party.
- Manage and control the operation of the internal mechanisms, policies and protocols established by the Entity for the purposes of regulatory compliance and prevention of criminal liability, especially of the reporting channels.
- Guarantee the security of offices, facilities and people through access controls and video surveillance systems.
- Comply with the legal provisions that apply to the Entity and its activities.
- All those treatments that are applicable to us for due compliance with the regulations and official / sector requirements to which our activity is subject.
LEGAL BASES FOR THE TREATMENT
The legal bases that enable the processing of personal data within the framework of the activities and operations of RALIPTEX, S.L. are as follows:
- The consent of the interested persons for the processing and management of any request for information or consultation about our services, products and / or activities.
- The framework for contracting and / or awarding services or products provided by the different business lines of RALIPTEX, S.L. as well as compliance with the legal obligations associated with them.
- The contractual framework established with our shareholders and investors, as well as compliance with the obligations imposed by corporate regulations.
- The contracting framework of our suppliers.
- The legitimate interest to carry out checks for the purposes of due diligence
- The legitimate interest to understand and analyze at the individual level of the Entity the development of the different lines of business, improve products and services.
- The legitimate interest to send informative and commercial communications related to our activity and the services and products offered through email or any other means.
- The legitimate interest to guarantee the security of the offices, facilities and people.
- The consent granted by the candidate when registering for our job offer (s) and the legitimate interest of the organization to include it in other selection processes of the Entity as long as it fits the candidate's professional profile.
- The fulfillment of the labor, professional contract and / or agreement formalized with training entities.
- The legitimate interest for the implementation of a regulatory compliance system, as well as to comply with safety requirements and commitments to ethics and sustainability.
- Compliance with a legal obligation.
DATA CONSERVATION CRITERIA
- Management of contracted / awarded solutions: the personal data included in the contracts, offers and / or proposal of services, as well as those of the rest of the people whose intervention is necessary in the established contractual relationship, will be kept for as long as the service provision agreements are in force /products. At the end of the relationship, the personal data will be kept in the assumptions that responsibilities may arise between the parties or in compliance with other regulatory frameworks that are applicable to it and that require their conservation.
- Curriculum Vitae Management: as a general rule we keep your Curriculum Vitae for a maximum period of one year; once this period has concluded, it will automatically proceed to its destruction, in compliance with the data quality principle.
- Management of Employment Contracts, Internship Agreements and / or contracts formalized with Temporary Employment Agencies: personal data will be kept, in any case, for as long as the employment relationship is in force, the time agreed in the internship agreement or in the contract formalized with the Temporary Employment Company and, at the end of the same, in the assumptions that could derive responsibilities between the parties and when required by a rule with the force of law
- Others: The rest of the data and information provided by the interested parties by any measure, will be kept for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and within the framework of responsibility and regulatory compliance that they have associated with.
SECURITY AND CONTROL MEASURES
RALIPTEX, S.L. In compliance with its commitment to comply with data protection regulations, it will keep personal data in a way that allows the identification and exercise of Rights by those affected and, under the technical, legal and organizational measures that we detail then:
- Appointment of a Data Protection Officer.
- Training and sensitization of staff on the application of data protection regulations within the framework of their functions.
- Implementation of policies and protocols for action on data protection.
- Formalization of contracts for the Treatment Manager with all third parties that have access and process data on our own.
- Implementation of access control policies to resources and systems, identification and authentication policies, as well as delegation of authorizations to users according to the functions they perform.
- Backup and backup of our information and personal data.
- Audit and periodic data protection controls by an external expert.
- Independent security certifications in order to maintain continuous approval in line with international standards for information security.
RALIPTEX, S.L. Whenever necessary to achieve the purposes described above, it will share personal data with the following third parties:
- Associates: when their participation is required within the framework of a contract and / or agreement for the provision of products and services established with our clients or a public entity.
- Providers: personal data may be communicated to different providers due to the provision of services by them that requires access and processing of personal data, such as, for example, providers of consulting and legal advice services, providers advice on labor, tax and accounting matters, software providers and maintenance services, etc.
- Solicitors: if your intervention is required due to a judicial proceeding.
- Administrations or public bodies in compliance with applicable regulations (labor, occupational risk prevention, tax, accounting, data protection, etc.)
- Courts and Tribunals and the State Security Forces and Bodies: personal data will be communicated to these entities whenever it is officially required.
Apart from the previously detailed assumptions, no personal data will be communicated to third parties, except in compliance with a legal provision.
Right of Access, Rectification and Deletion: Interested persons have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them is processed at the Entity, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary. for the purposes for which they were collected.
Right to Limitation and Opposition: In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims or when necessary in compliance with a law. Likewise, in some cases and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data in this case, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, the interested parties may revoke consent granted for the processing of data for specific purposes, such revocation not producing retroactive effects.
Interested persons may exercise their data protection rights by writing to the postal address C / Sant Sebastià 204 1er, 08223, Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain, or through the channel created for this purpose https://www.corporate-ethicline.com/raliptex. Likewise, if you do not receive a reply from us within a month, you may complain to the Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection: www.aepd. it is).
In order to act diligently in the face of possible data protection risks, the interested parties may communicate any indication or knowledge they may have of possible security violations (gaps) and / or possible breaches or irregularities regarding the Data Protection regulations or the policies and commitments of RALIPTEX, S.L. through the address of the channel created for this purpose: https://www.corporate-ethicline.com/raliptex
ATTENTION AND SUPPORT
RALIPTEX, S.L. has appointed a Data Protection Officer (RPD) to provide support and information in relation to data protection and, in particular, with what is specified in this information provided. Contact details are specified at the beginning of this policy.
UPDATES AND MODIFICATIONS
RALIPTEX, S.L. reserves the right to modify and / or update the information on data protection, when necessary for the correct compliance with the regulations in this matter. If there is any modification, the new text will be published in this same section of the website.
In each case, the relationship with users will be governed by the rules provided at the precise moment the website is accessed.